Sleek, lightweight battery powered CO alarm provides long-term protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels. The 10 year sensor lasts longer than most other CO alarms.
This slim, easy to use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on a wall or ceiling or jused freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also easily portable so can be taken away on holidays or used on boats ana in caravans.
- Continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide
- Test and approved for use in boats and caravans
- Multi-function green and red LEDs to indicate power and alarm status
- End of life warning alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of protection
- Test/Reset button to allow regular testing of alarm function
- Battery operation - 3 x AA alkaline batteries supplied as standard.
- Power supply 3 x AA batteries (as supplied)
- Temperature range 0c to 40c
- Humidity range up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
- Storage and Transport -20c to +60c and 5-95% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
- Alarm dimensions: 116 x 72 x 40mm
- Alarm weight: 120g
- Warranty 10 years
- Approvals BSI certified to EN2091 Part 1 and Part 2 (Caravans and Boats)
- CE tested and certified
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Product Code: PO912